Wednesday 29 December 2010

Day 29, 9 days until you return!

Hello sunshine, Your adventures over the last few days sound wonderful, I most definitely would've gone camera crazy, we would've certainly have found our own pathways on the walks as well, like the time in Ingleton, where I nearly fell to my death into a waterfall.
I still feel so ill, I had to phone in sick at work, which I have never done in my life, except that one time when we got hilariously drunk and couldn't move and I told Debbie you had cooked for me the night before and I couldn't stop being sick, but that doesn't really count as it was a blatant lie.
I have actually been in bed for the majority of the day, Mam came to visit with orange juice and medicine that tasted like jagermeister.

I have very little to tell you except for a great piece of news. New series of Bruce Parry starts on Sunday! wahoooo. It's not tribe but it looks pretty amazing!

Anyway, I hope you haven't annoyed Nick too much with your questioning, funny though!
see you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment