Saturday 1 January 2011

Day 32, 6 days until you return, New Years Day.

Well, I woke up in a better mood than I went to bed in, this however, was not particularly difficult, I was in bed before midnight with the terrifying sound of fireworks cracking out of control outside my window. I eventually managed to get to sleep and when I woke up I felt almost back to normal, almost.

Mam wanted to go to the Lakeland shop this morning, the one like the one in Windermere, full of tat that old people can't get enough of. Well anyway, the one near us is near a retail park so I said I'd go with her providing we could go to the retail park afterwards.
On the way to Mams the time was 11.11 my clock display said 11:11 1/1/11 this amused me.
Anyway to my great delight, Lakeland was shut, so we just went to the retail park, there wasn't much there though really but we had a coffee!

I spent the afternoon at the farm, we watched Peter Pan. Mam cooked roast dinner and i created the best bread and butter pudding ever known to man. Afterwards we played monopoly, obviously Matties idea, He won. I got bored, there was the usual amount of shouting swearing and cheating and me and Mum gave up just before the very end so that Matt couldn't say he actually won.

That was about it for New Years Day.

I did get to speak to you though and this was magnificent. I liked hearing that you had been on a horse as I could imagine this would be brilliant to watch.
Your home soon, this makes me excited.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment