Sunday 2 January 2011

Day 33, 5 days until you return!

I am so excited that you will be back in such a short time, I hope you're not too jet lagged! I decided to go an look at the sales earlier, I brought a fantastic hat, I'm fed up of being cold when I have to go horse riding with work! This will certainly solve that problem!
I had to get Dad to look at my car because all of my lights went, He said to take it to a garage because he thought there was yet another problem with my car. I took it to halfords and it turns out it was just the bulbs, they all decided to die at once! A nice young man fitted me some new ones and that was that sorted!
I spent the afternoon cleaning and tidying, the flat smells of shake and vac and everything is relatively tidy, so hopefully should still be nice for your return!
I made chilli for tea which was rather delicious and then spent the evening not doing a lot as I've got work tomorrow and want to make sure I'm not at all flu like when I go in!
Bruce is on tonight! I shall report back about him tomorrow!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment