Monday 3 January 2011

Day 34, 4 days until you return.

So, back to work I go, and I must say, it was good to be back doing something and being ill!
It's Monday so i started late, I got bored this morning and made rice crispie cakes, if you're lucky I'll save you one, if not, we'll make some more, I have a box of rice crispies after forgetting I didn't like them and buying a box full.
I went to the open farm with work first, it was freezing cold and ram packed with unruly children. We didn't stay too long!
I had dinner at work and then went bowling, in a twist of events, I managed to win twice, this was brilliant as I usually loose dramatically!
I returned to work, did my paper work and came home for a lovely cup of Yorkshire tea.
That was my Monday over!
oh, that message I sent you earlier probably made no sense as it wasn't actually for you. It was for the other Helen!
See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment